Here are some of our favourite links:
Bee Keeper Groups in the Melbourne area
- The CERES bee group meeting informally on the 3rd Sunday of the month outside the organic shop at CERES at 10am; chat then look at the bees Ceres Bee Group
- The J Beekeeping School www.jbeekeeping.org.au – located in Diggers Rest
- The South Side Beekeepers Club www.southsidebeekeepers.com – located in Frankston
- The Beekepers Club at www.beekeepers.org.au. – located in Doncaster East
- The Melbourne Section of the Victorian Apiarists Assocation www.vicbeekeepers.com.au/melbourne-section.html – located in Balwyn
- The Urban Bee Guild www.naturalbeekeeping.org.au/ – located in Hawthorn
- The Geelong Beekeepers Club geelongbeekeepersclub.org – meeting at the Belmont Library, Geelong
- Yarra Valley Bee Group Yarra Valley Bee Group Facebook page
- Bee Sustainable’s resident expert on cheese making and all things food, Jacqueline has her own food blog here diyfeast.com
- Redpath’s Beekeeping Supplies www.redpaths.com.au. A full range of beekeeping equipment for both the hobbyist and the commercial beekeeper located at 193 Como Parade East, Parkdale, Victoria.
- Sustainability Victoria at www.sustainability.vic.gov.au. Provides all sorts of useful information.
- CERES – Centre for Education and Research in Environmental Strategies www.ceres.org.au. The urban farm located by the Merri Creek in Brunswick East is well worth a visit.
- Alison, a Brunswick local, has created a great blog with lots of excellent recipes that have a focus on the local melbourneseasonaleating.blogspot.com
- Waldner Grain Mills Australia waldnergrainmills.com.au
- Bread Folding Video Rick at the Life You Want